How do I update my iPad software?
- Plug in your iPad to a power source.
- Close all open apps. (Here is how: http://rusd.tech/faq/#how-do-i-close-open-ipad-apps).
- Make sure the iPad is connected to the Internet.
- Touch on " Settings".
- Then " General".
- Then " Software Update", wait a moment, the iPad will check online if there is any pending update.
- Assuming that there is a pending update, touch on " Download and Install". The iPad will download and install the software for you. Wait. This process can take over 20 minutes.
Was this article helpful?